Hello


Welcome to the Curvaceous K ™ Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Thoughts on Big Sexy



Can I just say, WOW! Those girls are great. Their laughter is contagious and their confidence is refreshing and their curves are kicking!. We love them all.

Tiffany Bank, Leslie Medlik, Audrey Curry, Heather Roach and Nikki Gomez are absolutely wonderful. Each has their own sense of style and distinct personality.

In this first episode, of a three part series, we have gotten to meet each of them. I'm sure we will get to know all of them more as the series goes on but the girls that shown brightly for us in this episode are Tiffany, Leslie and Audrey.

Tiffany's laugh is bubbly and contagious, Audrey's sweetness and unique sense of style made us fall in love with her right away, and Leslie's self confidence and charisma is a breath of fresh air.

We look forward to seeing more from all of them even after the mini series is over.

The television industry is so over crowed with reality shows that they are nothing more than a buzzing in my ears. I truly dislike almost all of it but being a plus size woman in the city, this show speaks to me.

I see in these ladies, many of the same problems that I and other curvaliceous women have. I thank them for having the courage to share their lives with us.

1 comment:

Sherry said...

I thoroughly enjoyed this show. I love the girls attitudes and confidence and the fact that they aren't willing to just settle. They know what they want and won't settle for less. I say good for them!