Hello


Welcome to the Curvaceous K ™ Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2011

So much to learn...

The more we learn about you the more excited we get about our plans to move forward!

As we continue to collect data from our survey we have noticed an interesting shift. When we first started the results showed the most popular answer to the question, "Please select the description that best fits your style" as:

I use style to express myself. My mood shines thru in what I wear.

Well that has changed dramatically...now it's fallen down to second place with only 25% of you saying that describes you.

It looks like now the number one response now with 45% of you describing yourself as:

My style is about functionality. I like to look good but I don't always care about what's in fashion or necessarily trending at the moment.

We've learned that most of you are:
  • Curvy from top to bottom

  • 57% of you have specfic parts of your figure that you like to accentuate/feature when you dress
If you haven't had a chance to complete our survey, please do so now. All data collected is confidential and no identifying questions are asked.

As we've said before, the most important factor in all of this is YOU and knowing what you are looking for is crucial to us.

No comments: