Hello


Welcome to the Curvaceous K ™ Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Plus Size Princess Rules!

I was born and raised in NYC...it's my hometown. To me the subway, the crowds, the chaos...it's all the norm because I've never known anything else.

I never realized how different it is from the rest of the world until I started traveling. Everywhere I went it seemed like people had an opinion of my hometown when they found out where I was from! And can I just say 90% of them were soo way off base!

NYC is a TOUGH city but I LOVE it with all my heart...just like any other girl from any other small town in the US I'm loyal! We have a rep and a style and a feel that no other place in the world can ever replicate (as much as they try).

So I was pleasantly surprised to discover a blogger here in the NYC area by the name of CeCe, whose blog, The Big Girl Blog, has a voice that reminds me so much of what it was like being young and curvy in this concrete jungle! She gets it! The city is tough...but so is she! And she never lets any of it get her down! The good and the bad...she takes it in stride.

Go CeCe! You are definitely a Plus Size Princess!

Take a look when you get a chance. It's a fun read.

No comments: