Hello


Welcome to the Curvaceous K ™ Blog

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chelsea Settles Final Episode

It's sad to see that Chelsea Settles has come to an end. This final episode is not an ending but a new beginning for Chelsea.

To begin with, Chelsea feels great anxiety over her argument with her trainer Angela over her decision whether to stay or move with Rory to Tennessee. It really wasn't such a big deal but they made the effort to make it so. I did feel good for her when Angela told her that she would support her no matter what she decided.

It was exciting to see her run the 5K with Angela. I was so proud of her when she was able to finish it. Jenna went with but walked it. It was still a great accomplishment for Jenna as well who gave up "bacon and twinkies" to do this with Chelsea.

On the work front, Chelsea waits on pins and needles to hear what Laura says about her promotion to marketing and events coordinator. This was the job she was "competing" for against Ashley her coworker. Laura ends up telling her that she didn't need a full time marketing coordinator. A bit of a blow to her since she was under the belief that there was a job at the end of this race.

A big shock to me was that Ashley had no intention of going for that job and that she was very supportive of Chelsea and her dreams. I have a better opinion of her now than I did before. I am sure that was the idea in the first place.

The episodes true question is whether or not Chelsea is going to stay in L.A. or move to Rory's base in Tennessee and become something else.

We do get the answer to that question by the very end. She decides to stay. It isn't the safe choice but I feel that it is the right choice.

Love is a funny thing at times. Rory is her first true love. I have had more than one true love as most people that have some years under their belt have. If there is a way to make it work, you will find it. It will be hard to do so with them being in different parts of the country but with some time a balance could be reached.

She needs to see her dreams come true. Those dreams cannot be sought on an Army base in Tennessee. Perhaps Rory will be able to find a base and or a job closer to L.A. Time will tell.

To sum up my experience with this show, I'd have to say that it was more inspiring and more fun than I expected. I am older than today's MTV generation but I am a part of a MTV generation which makes us family. I loved this show and I hope to see more about Chelsea and the gang in the near future.

I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do. Leave me your comments about the show and your experience with it. Be healthy and be happy.


1 comment:

Aleehx said...

I love Chelsea Settles she's so amazing and inspiring, I was waiting for the episode to come on this week dyeing for more. Figuring the last episode couldn't have been the end(maybe because I didn't want it to be lol). But it was the perfect ending for the season now that I can accept that the season is over. But I can't wait for season 2 at least I REALLY hope there will be one. I Enjoyed reading your blog Chelsea Rules!!!!