Hello


Welcome to the Curvaceous K ™ Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Eloquii by The Limited

The Limited's new plus-size collection Eloquii, has finally come out. This online only collection is fun, flirty and sophisticated.

I am happy to see that every effort has gone in to make sure that this plus-size only collection is classy and sophisticated. What is also pleasant to see is that you don't have to guess what these selections would look like on a plus-size frame.

I look forward to see how these pieces look on your average plus-size woman. I'll be trying some of them myself soon.

If you have bought pieces in this collection, let me know how you like them and/or dislike. Send in your opinions to us here and we will post them so your fellow readers may see what to expect.


No comments: